Cat Wet Turkey & Goose is a high protein meal containing 97% freshly prepared meat. The remaining 3% is made up of a mixture of fruits, vegetables, herbs and botanicals which provide your cat with varying benefits and help enhance the flavour of the food.
Available in five novel flavours
, this food can either be fed as a complete meal or alongside a high-quality dry food.
AATU Cat Wet Turkey & Goose is free from grains, white potato, gluten, GM ingredients, and any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
What Do We Think?
Cats are obligate carnivores, meaning that they rely on meat as a source of nutrition and energy. Providing your cat with a diet high in digestible protein is vital for their health and wellbeing.
One thing we particularly like about this food is its range of flavours, allowing you to provide your cat with a greater variety of protein sources. It is also suitable for cats with kidney diseases due to its high digestibility and moisture content.
AATU have added joint care into their wet foods in the form of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM. We believe this is as important for cats as it is for dogs, and they too can suffer with their joints as they age. Although the amounts are joint protection are small, this is an excellent natural additive to include in your cat's diet.
97% Turkey & Goose (Includes Turkey 50%, Turkey Broth 30%, Goose 17%), Minerals, Sweet Potato, Carrots, Peas, Apple, Lucerne, Chick Peas, Tomato, Tapioca, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Yucca, Chicory, Aniseed, Stinging Nettle, Marigold, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, MSM.
Crude Ash 2.5%
Crude Fibre 0.6%
Taurine 1500mg, Vitamin D3 200 UI/kg, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol) 30mg/kg, Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate 15mg, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate 3mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.75mg.