The same amount of food as a tin, in even more sustainable packaging.
A healthy, ethical and sustainable complete wet food for dogs. This recipe is filled with traceable, ethical and certified sustainable ingredients, keeping your dog happy while preserving the wilderness we all love.
Every fish Beco uses is traceable to source and every boat is audited to ensure they use sustainable fishing practices. These include:
1. Only ever fishing healthy fish stocks. If the number of fish gets too low in an area, they stop until the marine ecosystem naturally recovers.
2. Use innovative techniques to reduce bycatch of unnecessary and endangered marine wildlife while they are fishing.
These little cartons carry the same amount of delicious food as the regular tin can we all know and love, but they do more:
1. These cartons are more efficient to recycle than a can.
2. These cartons are made from 70% renewable resources.
3. These cartons meet the highest environmental and social standards, with the FSC stamp to prove it.
Sustainably Caught MSC Tuna (50%), Green Peas (7.5%), Pumpkin (4%), Sunflower Oil, Algae, Minerals, Lignocellulose.
Crude Protein 13.2%
Crude Fat 3.3%
Crude Ash 2.0%
Crude Fibre 0.6%
Nutritional Additives (per Kg)
Omega 3 0.03%, Omega 6 1.3%, Retynil acetate, vitamin A (2800.0 UI/kg), Thiamine hydrochloride (10.5 mg/kg), Riboflavin (15.4 mg/kg), Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride (4.9 mg/kg), Folic acid (0.4 mg/kg), Cyanocobalamin (0.1 mg/kg), Cholecalciferol (70.0 UI/kg), All-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (21.00 mg/kg), Menadione sodium bisulphite (2.10 mg/kg), Niacin (31.50 mg/kg), Calcium D-pantothenate (28.00 mg/kg).