- Dental health is essential for dogs so Scrumbles designed a clever dental treat for dogs, packed with natural ingredients, the superfood ingredient Slippery Elm, and proven ingredients that reduce plaque.
- Soft chewy textures coat the teeth, so Scrumbles have baked these Gnasher dental bones to deliver a crunch which will help scrape away plaque. They're equally thoughtful about what goes into these dental chews. Gently baked with natural ingredients chosen for their benefits for the texture or specifically to help teeth, including pumpkin seeds, coconut oil plus clinically proven sodium hexametaphosphate.
- As with all of Scrumbles' natural dog treats, healthy doesn’t mean boring. Your dog will adore the taste and you can feel happy giving them something that’s tasty and will help keep their teeth healthy.
- Packed with seven bones for their daily requirement, we recommend feeding one dental chew a day to support your dog’s dental health. Go on give your dog a bone!
- Please note the packaging is completely compostable, plastic-free and recycles with your normal paper.
Sweet potato, Gram Flour, Cold pressed rapeseed oil, yeast extract, pumpkin seeds 2%, parsley, spinach 0.5%, sesame seeds 0.5%, coconut oil 0.1%, slippery elm 0.1%, sodium hexametaphosphate 0.1%, peppermint oil 0.05%.
Fat Content 6.8%
Crude Fibres 3.3%
Inorganic Matter 5.7%